The format of the conference is tantamount to traditional SPE face-to-face conferences, consisting of live talks and Q&As, as well as poster sessions.
We remind all speakers that:
- English is the preferred language of the conference.
- Please be mindful of time, a delay in your session could generate a delay in the following session.
- Contributed talks should be 15 minutes (+ 5 minutes discussion).
- Plenary talks should be 50 minutes (+ 10minutes discussion)
Posters must be submitted before the congress (until September 20th) to email@example.com with the subject spe2021_Poster_submission number.
Posters will be available to view throughout the congress in our virtual Sococo conference room.
Presenters will be expected to attend at the poster session to discuss their posters and answer questions about their work.
- Posters should be submitted in .pdf format
- Posters may be in portrait or landscape
- Posters can be produced in the standard way (e.g. powerpoint, beamerposter class in Latex)
- Try this free pdf convertor
- Try this free pdf compressor